Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Alternative Love

By: Jayson Patalinghug
email: king_sky92@yahoo.com
----------------------------------
Most of the times our love stories does not end happily. In the real world we have to deal with pains and sufferings, we are always faced with challenges, where only the strong can survive.
----------------------------------

"You came, you gave me hope, you made me fall for you...then you changed, you stepped away, you are still good but you realized that I am not the one you are looking for....I am just a friend, a companion....you are still in love with the first person whom you shared your first love...its so painful...very painful to be an alternative... but anyway thank you...i hope I can endure this torture and not to end all these with my blood"

I do not understand why it has to be this way. I can now believe that I am cursed. I am cursed with this queer feeling, I am cursed of always loving and never been loved. Why do I need to suffer? why do I need to endure all these? Am I meant to be alone for the rest of my life? these questions... I don't know if there is a good answer....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW US

Follow us in
- Friendster: www.friendster.com/msob
- Twitter: twitter.com/msoblue
- Facebook

Add michaelshadesofblue as your friend in facebook, friendster, and twitter: juha.michael@gmail.com

Disclaimer

All images and videos in this site are copyrights of their respective owners and "MSOB" claims no credit unless otherwise acknowledged. If you own the rights to any of the images or videos and do not wish them to appear on this site please, contact us at getmybox@hotmail.com and the items in question will be promptly removed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails