Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

If Tomorrow Comes


By: Speed

Hi Kuya Mike,
 
Just wanna share lang this one to you and to all MSOBians. Nung one time, I prayed to Jerome, na sana magparamdam naman siya sa akin kahit sa panaginip. Pero alam mo ba, nagbigay siya ng message sa akin nung naglalakad ako one time. Sa totoo lang, natouch ako diyan at naluha dahil hindi ko masabi kung totally move on na ba ako kay Jerome. Sana kuya magustuhan mo.
 
***

if tomorrow comes without me
When tomorrow starts without me
And I'm not there to see
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
All filled with tears for me.

I wish so much you wouldn't cry
The way you did today
While thinking of the many things
We didn't get to say.

I know how much you love me
As much as I love you
And each time that you think of me
I know you'll miss me too.

But when tomorrow starts without me
Please try to understand
That an angel came and called my name
And took me by the hand.

He said my place was ready
In heaven far above
And that I would have to leave behind
All those I dearly love.

But as I turned to walk away
A tear fell from my eye
For all my life I always thought
I did not want to die.

I had so much to live for
So much yet to do
It seemed almost impossible
That I was leaving you.

I though of all the yesterdays
The good ones and the bad
I thought of all the love we shared
And all the fun we had.

If I could relive yesterday
Just even for a while
I would say goodbye and kiss you
And maybe see you smile.

But then I fully realized
That this could never be
For emptiness and memories
Would take the place of me.

And when I thought of worldly things
That I might miss the come of tomorrow
I thought of you and when I did
My heart was filled with sorrow.

But when I walked through heavens gates
I felt so much at home
When God looked down and smiled at me
From his great golden throne.

He said "This is eternity
And all I've promised you.
Today for life on earth is past
but here starts anew."

"I promise no tomorrow,
but today will always last.
And since each days the same day,
there's no longing for the past."
 
"But you have been so faithful,
So trusting and so true.
Though there were times you did some things
You know you shouldn't do."

"But you have been forgiven,
and now atlast your free.
So won't you take my hand,
and share your life with me?"

So when tomorrow starts without me
Don't think we are far apart
For everytime you think of me
I am right here in your heart..
 
- Speed

1 comment:

FOLLOW US

Follow us in
- Friendster: www.friendster.com/msob
- Twitter: twitter.com/msoblue
- Facebook

Add michaelshadesofblue as your friend in facebook, friendster, and twitter: juha.michael@gmail.com

Disclaimer

All images and videos in this site are copyrights of their respective owners and "MSOB" claims no credit unless otherwise acknowledged. If you own the rights to any of the images or videos and do not wish them to appear on this site please, contact us at getmybox@hotmail.com and the items in question will be promptly removed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails