Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

PARA SA MGA AMATEUR WRITERS NA GUSTONG MAISAAKLAT ANG KANILANG MGA AKDA!


Tama po! If you dreamed of having your own book, this is the answer. Sa minimum cost lamang ay puwede na po kayong magpaprint ng book na matatawag na "quality" at "standard".

Self-publishing po ang tawag dito. Pero unlike the conventional self-publishing na kailangang gumastos ng malaki at kailangang maramihan ang i-print upang maging mura lang ang per book cost (na aabot din sa hindi kukulang sa 50K ang overall cost), ang MSOB book ay tumatanggap ng kahit minimum na 25 copies lamang sa mamabang presyo.

At de kalidad ang libro, hindi newsprint ang gagamitin, may copyright ninyo (tutulungan kayo namin na mag-apply ng copyright), at may ISBN (International Serial Book Number). Ito ay upang talagang katanggap-tanggap ang book ninyo as a standard book.

Nakapagprint na po kami ng books, at katunayan, may mga books na kami na pumasa sa evaluation ng National Book Store, kagaya ng "Santuwaryo: Tatlong Kuwento Ng Pag-ibig" (on display na sa NBS), at mga books na soon to be displayed at National Book Stores na "Ang Kuya Kong Crush Ng Bayan", "MSOB Anthology 2", at "Munting Lihim".

Heto po ang specifications:

1) Size: 5.5” x 8” (ito lamang ang size na puwede naming gawin)

2) Cover: Softbound

3) Inside pages: Bond paper, white (hindi newsprint)

4) Binding: Perfect binding

5) Minimum no. of copies: 25

6) Rate per book:

60 pages = Php120
80 pages = Php130
100 pages = Php140
120 pages = Php150
140 pages = Php160
160 pages = Php170
180 pages = Php 180
200 pages = Php 190
220 pages = Php200

7) MSOB will handle in the application of ISBN for your book for a fee of Php500.00

8) We will assist you to obtain a copyright para sa book mo

How to calculate:

Assuming that -
a) Your book has 60 pages, and
b) You want to print 25 books

120.00 x 25 = 3,000.00
Add ISBN Fee = 500.00

Total = 3,500.00

For 3.5K, you will have already 25 quality books complete with copyright and ISBN.

Heto ang procedure:
i. Submit your manuscript (MS) via email. Edited, at naka layout sa size na 5.5" x 8"
ii. Kasama sa manuscript ay ang mga title page, copyright page, acknowledgement page, etc. (we can give a sample on this)
iii. Submit your image in high resolution, ready to print, again naka layout para sa cover ng book, including the spine and bleed

We will start this project po by December, 2014.

For more information, please pm me, or send me email at getmybox@hotmail.com

-Michael Juha-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir mike! I started reading your stories when I was 18 and since then you have changed me in so many ways. I had a better understanding of what I am and how i want to be remembered. You've given me the courage to embrace my individuality, then gave me the chance to share my own stories in your blog. I never wanted to be a writer but after a few months of developing my own story, I realized how much fulfillment it brings me to be able to leave a piece of me to every reader that chance upon my story. You don't know how grateful I am that you have come up with another project that would help amateurs like me to publish our own work. It may not be as grand as others but it is still something that we are truly thankful for. More power to you sir! and I will definitely contact you when my story is ready for publishing.


    ----CRAYON :)

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW US

Follow us in
- Friendster: www.friendster.com/msob
- Twitter: twitter.com/msoblue
- Facebook

Add michaelshadesofblue as your friend in facebook, friendster, and twitter: juha.michael@gmail.com

Disclaimer

All images and videos in this site are copyrights of their respective owners and "MSOB" claims no credit unless otherwise acknowledged. If you own the rights to any of the images or videos and do not wish them to appear on this site please, contact us at getmybox@hotmail.com and the items in question will be promptly removed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails